iMathGeo makes it possible to do formal calculus, to draw 2D or 3D mathematical objects, to do basic dynamic geometry representations and finally to produce mathematical typographical outputs for other softwares.
iMathGeo includes :
- Library for multiple precision floating point numbers
- Numeric and Symbolic Tools for discrete and continuous calculus
- Library of Special Mathematical Function
- Library for Formal Calculations
- Library for Differential Calculus
- Symbolic or Numeric Integration Tools
- Numerical and Symbolic Equation Solving Capabilities
- Substitutions Variables
- Matrices (eigenvectors search, inverse a symbolic matrix, Etc.).
- Statistics (with mean, correlation, variance, Etc.)
- Tools for Combinatorial Problems
- typographical quality exporting to pdf file ....
- Indesign, Word, Keynote, Pages ... support.
- Services technology (in formal calculus, graphing and typographical ways) with other softwares like "Numbers", "Pages", etc ...
- Word 2011 support
- OpenOffice 3.3 and LibreOffice 3.3 support
- iBooks, PDF, html, mathML, LaTeX support.
- etc ...
- Tools for 2D and 3D image processing tools
- Tools for visualizing and analysing graphs
- basic dynamic geometry
You can Drag and drop any curve towards the desktop of your computer or an additional software.
- • Exporting 2D and 3D graphics. It is possible to export these graphics to many different types (png, jpeg, etc...)
- etc ...
Titles, subtitles, text to organize your document (very useful to create, LaTeX, iBooks, html, xhtml documents).
You can include pdf files, jpeg files etc ... to extend the capacities of the note book.
- working with Applescript, Ruby and Python
- exporting trough this way to other software
- every aspects of our software is scriptable
- etc ...
Here are some tutorials.
- The symbolic kernel is built around the multiprocessing API (application programming interface).
- It’s possible to control each tasks with its weight.
- With graphics, we always use the drag and drop way to modify the processing zone. And it’s possible to drop the 3D graphics as jpeg output (or png, eps, tiff, etc...).
- The 2D objects, the output file is a pdf file.