It’s about two years that I developp web site.
I use an engine of publication which is called SPIP and I always use the same version that I modify in-house (in some cases i modifiy the data bases and interfaces intern of SPIP) to obtain
a fast result and very personnel of the needs requested.
Here are some examples and there caracteristics :
The web site collège Lamartine de Bischheim :
- is a numerical space of work for all the teachers.
- it allows the teachers to communicate.
- it has a diary which is synchronisable with sunbird
- It has too a year diary (I totally developped)
- RSS fields for each teachers, etc ....
The web site l’Épis (for an association) :
- il permet de publier des articles dans le but de tenir informer une église des activités qui sont fournis.
- It allows all the members of this chearch to be informed of all the events in the months
- It has too two diaries (one public and the other private).
- It has RSS fields and podcasts (for iTunes).
- some caracteristics (it can manage the title verticaly and others goodies).
The web site PSConseil :
- It’s had two different faces because the web master is an artist and a consultant too.
- One part that is designed to publish the article of this society.
- a painting part with pictures.
- RSS fields.
All this web site are developped manually.